Fire Extinguisher Training
Accessing Fire Extinguisher Training on the EHS Moodle Website
1. Go to the web site: training.ehs.ualberta.ca
NOTE: DO NOT create a new account if you have a valid University CCID.
2. Enter your CCID and password on the left side of the screen; Chrome or Firefox are recommended browsers.
3. Select your Course at the home page, there are two sections.
- My Courses are the courses in which you are currently enrolled.
- Courses provides a list of all EHS courses. Select the one you wish to take and enter the enrollment key for the Fire Extinguisher Course (539162).
4. Complete the Course Material. After entering the enrollment key, you may complete the course.
5. Register for the Fire Extinguisher Demonstration (practical session). You may register for one of these sessions from the Courses home page. Note: you will not be able to register for the Demo until you have successfully completed the quiz at the end of the course.
E-mail Michelle Rooker at firstname.lastname@example.org